Michelle LaMasa-Schrader, Ph.D., M.Sc., M.A.
Dr. Michelle LaMasa-Schrader began her journey with Recall Healing in 2007. She has spent extensive time studying and training with Dr. Renaud. Recall Healing quickly became Dr. Michelle’s passion when she witnessed countless testimonies and stories of individuals shifting their health challenges by understanding the underlying meaning behind their issues.
She has a Bachelor of Arts in Social Work, a Master of Arts in Religious Studies, a Master of Science in Psychology, and Ph.D. in Mind-Body Medicine. Michelle obtained her Ph.D. at Saybrook University, where she focused her research on the experience of Recall Healing.
Dr. Michelle has trained in German New Medicine, Neuro Emotional Technique, Neurolinguistic Programming, Hypnosis, Coaching, and Imagery for Health; she is certified in Mind-Body Medicine through the Center of Mind-Body Medicine, and has over twenty years experience in education. She loves teaching individuals tools that enable them to make connections, claim past pain, and to incorporate healthier ways of being. She is excited about sharing her knowledge in Recall Healing and looks forward to working with you.
- Saybrook University Mind-Body Medicine PhD, October 2014
- Walden University Master’s of Science in Psychology, January 2010
- Mount Saint Mary’s College Master’s of Arts Degree in Religious Studies, June 1997
- Cal Poly Pomona University Bachelor’s of Arts in Social Work, June, 1991
- Recall Healing Practitioner and Presenter
- German New Medicine
- German New Medicine CT Scans
- Center for Mind-Body Medicine Facilitator and Educator
- Neuro-Emotional Technique NET
- NeuroLinguistic Programming
- Journey Dancing Teacher
- Academy Comprehensive & Integrative Medicine—June 2015
- International Symposium for Contemplative Studies-Poster Presentation-- October 2014
- Phenomenology Conference-- October 2014
- Cancer Answers Conference—October 2012
- Recall Healing
- Sensory Awareness & Destination Workshops
- Mind-body Medicine
- Healing the Family Tree
- Saybrook University—Mind-body Medicine, Mentoring, Imagery, Practicum
- Casa Loma College—Psychology, Stress Management, Religious Studies, Psychology
- San Bernardino Valley College—Religious Studies
- No events
- AUDIO INTERVIEW with Doug Kauffman of “Know the...
- AUDIO INTERVIEW with Beth Peters, host of The P...